What do you do if you are Pandora and you want to celebrate May the Fourth? You take a look at the most popular tracks and trends from all of the Star Wars soundtracks! Below is what their findings brought to light:
- Did you know that Pandora Listeners are huge Star Wars fans. Over 750,000 users of the service have added a John Williams station to their account. His music has has been spun over 446 million times!
- What about theme songs? Darth’s is the most popular hands down. “The Imperial March” has nearly 7 million spins, with “Princess Leia’s Theme” coming in second with over 880,000 spins, and “Yoda’s Theme” with over 400,000 spins.
- Main Title or End Credits? According to track spins across all versions of both, End Credits has 19.5+ million spins, and Main Title has 9.6+ million spins.
Here are the top played songs across all of the soundtracks.
- Duel of The Fates (Episode I): 10.6 million
- The Imperial March (Episode V): 6.7 million
- Battle of the Heroes (Episode III): 4.1 million
- Anakin vs. Obi-Wan (Episode III): 3.6 million
- Star Wars and the Revenge of the Sith (Episode III): 3.4 million
- Anakin’s Betrayal (Episode III): 2.7 million
- Across the Stars (Episode II): 2.3 million
- Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious (Episode III): 2.1 million
- Enter Lord Vader (Episode III): 2 million
- Imperial Attack (Episode IV): 1.8 million
So, when you log into Pandora today, make sure to give some of these tracks or others a listen. Who knows, we might see a different top 10 next year with the release of Rogue One and the soon to be release of The Last Jedi. What do you think of this list? Drop a comment below and let me know what your top 10 tracks are. May The Fourth Be With You!