Danniel, Chad, and Trey discuss the game World of Warcraft. Later in the episode, the geeks are joined by Stacy to discuss the Warcraft film. Prepare for to go full “LEROY JENKINS” after this episode. As always if you have any comments or questions, feel free to comment below.
Temple of Geek “ToGCAST” episode 60 is brought to you by audible.com – get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at audibletrial.com/togcast. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
- 0:00 – Intros
- 1:15 – World of Warcraft, how long have you been playing.
- 2:15 – What do you play as?
- 4:37 – What is the story of the World of Warcraft?
- 7:00 – What do you recommend to players who want to play?
- 8:02 – Level boosts, do you agree with them?
- 9:39 – Stories are shared.
- 12:29 – Will they continue with this game?
- 15:33 – How does World of Warcraft tie into the first three games?
- 18:07 – Final thoughts of the game
- 18:58 – Audible Bump
- 19:44 – Warcraft film discussion
- 20:13 – How does the film fit with the games?
- 22:13 – Was the movie worth the wait?
- 24:25 – What caused the negative reviews?
- 27:29 – Exciting moments of the film.
- 32.38 – How do the special effects stack up?
- 35:13 – What are the negatives of the film?
- 39:43 – Do you have to play the game to fully enjoy the film?
- 42.05 – Do you think we will get a sequel?
- 47:12 – Will the events of the movie change the events of the games?
- 48:37 – Final Thoughts
- 49:04 – Closing
Mentioned In This Episode
- World of Warcraft Official Site
- Blizzard Classic Games
- Warcraft – Trailer 2 (HD)
- Warcraft – Official Trailer (HD)
- Chad’s YouTube channel
- Stacy’s review on Warcraft
- Trey’s review on the Warcraft film
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at email@example.com! You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter with the handle @templeofgeek!